Technical Information We Provide
1. Product manufacturing techniques, including the basic information about the raw and auxiliary materials
2. If customers have any questions about our inspection approaches, we can tell them what reagents we use and how the testing processes are done
3. Instructions on how to use the chemicals and what additives are required
4. Third-party quality inspection reports
5. Certificate of origin: CO, Form E, Form A
6. Certificate of free sales approved by Bureau of Animal Husbandry and China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
1. How do you pack the products? How will they be shipped and how long will the delivery take?
Products are packed in film-lined plastic woven bags, available in the following volume choices: 25kg, 1000kg, 1150kg, 1200kg, or 1250kg. The maximum volume for dangerous chemicals is 1200kg/bag, and for common products it is 1250kg/bag. Shipping is done by sea, with a delivery period of 7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
2. What is your minimum order quantity?
At least 1 ton
3. Can you send us a test sample first?
Yes. Samples are provided for free.