Chemical Formula: NiSO4·6H2O
Molecular Weight: 262.86
CAS No.: 10101-97-0
HS Code: 28332400
1. Nickel sulfate is the main nickel source of nickel electroplating and electroless nickel plating in electroplating industry. The nickel sulfate will be electrolyzed into nickel ion and sulfate ion during the electroplating.
2. For the production of hardened oil, the nickel sulfate can be used as the catalyst of grease hydrogenation.
3. In medical industry, it is the catalyst of oxidizing reaction for vitamin C production.
4. The nickel sulfate can be used as the raw material for producing other nickel salts such as ammonium nickel sulfate, nickel oxide, nickel carbonate etc. in inorganic chemicals industry.
5. For printing and dyeing industry, nickel sulfate can be used to produce phthalocyanine blue complexing agent and vat dyes mordant.
6. It can be used as metal colorant for storage battery and chinaware.
|Nickel (Ni)||% ≥||22|
|Iron (Fe)||% ≤||0.002|
|Calcium (Ca)||% ≤||0.002|
|Copper (Cu)||% ≤||0.005|
Nickel sulfate is a blue or green crystal which is soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethyl alcohol and methyl alcohol. The solution is acidic, toxic and slightly soluble in acid and ammonia water.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the nickel sulfate, we are offering a wide range of copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, as well as copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper chloride, copper oxide and copper acetate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.