Chemical Formula: FeSO4·1H2O
Molecular Weight: 170
CAS No.: 17375-41-6
HS Code: 28332910
1. The ferrous sulfate monohydrate can be used as fertilizer, herbicide and pesticide in agriculture.
2. The feed grade ferrous sulfate can be used as nutritional supplement and raw material for hemoglobin synthesis.
3. It can be used for production of ferric salt, ink, iron oxide red and indigo.
4. Mordant, tanning agent, wood preservative, disinfectant and photoengraving etc.
5. For medicine, it can be used as local astringent and hematinic.
6. It can be applied in waste water treatment in environmental protection as flocculating agent, reducing agent and precipitant.
|Grade||Ferrous sulfate monohydrate|
|Ferrous sulfate (FeSO4·H2O) content||% ≥||91.4|
|Iron (Fe) content||% ≥||30.0|
|Arsenic (As) content||% ≤||0.0002|
|Plumbum (Pb) content||% ≤||0.002|
|Fineness (pass through 180μm-screen)||% ≥||95|
The ferrous sulfate monohydrate is a light yellow powder. It is highly soluble in water while insoluble in ethyl alcohol. Ferrous sulfate monohydrate has reducibility. It will resolve and release toxic gas under relatively high temperature. This compound will also be weathered by dry air while be oxidized to brown ferric subsulfate in wet air which is poorly soluble in water.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag
Specifications: 25kg, 1000kg, 1200kg
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the ferrous sulfate monohydrate , we are offering a wide range of copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, as well as copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper chloride, copper oxide and copper acetate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.