Chemical Formula: FeSO4·7H2O
Molecular Weight: 278.02
CAS No.: 7782-63-0
HS Code: 28332910
1. The ferrous sulfate heptahydrate can be used as fertilizer, herbicide and pesticide in agriculture.
2. The feed grade ferrous sulfate can be used as nutritional supplement and raw material for hemoglobin synthesis.
3. It can be used for production of ferric salt, ink, iron oxide red and indigo.
4. Mordant, tanning agent, wood preservative, disinfectant and photoengraving etc.
5. For medicine, it can be used as local astringent and hematinic.
6. It can be applied in waste water treatment in environmental protection as flocculating agent, reducing agent and precipitant.
|Grade||Ferrous sulfate heptahydrate|
|Ferrous sulfate (FeSO4·7H2O) content||% ≥||98.0|
|Iron (Fe) content||% ≥||19.7|
|Arsenic (As) content||% ≤||0.0002|
|Plumbum (Pb) content||% ≤||0.002|
The ferrous sulfate heptahydrate is light blue-green crystal which belonging to monoclinic system. It can be either powders or particles which is odourless. The ferrous sulfate will be weathered by dry air and be easily oxidized to brown ferric subsulfate under wet air. 10% ferrous sulfate solution is acidic according to the testing carried out by using litmus. The pH value is about 3.7.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag
Specifications: 25kg, 1000kg, 1200kg
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the ferrous sulfate heptahydrate, we are offering a wide range of copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, as well as copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper chloride, copper oxide and copper acetate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.