Chemical Formula: ZnSO4·H2O
Molecular Weight: 179.47
CAS No.: 7446-19-7
HS Code: 28332930
UN NO.: 3077 Class 9
1. For agriculture, the zinc sulfate monohydrate can be used for trace element fertilizer, preventing fruit seedling diseases and agricultural fungicides.
2. Feed additives or food additives etc.
3. Electroplating agent, printing and dyeing agent, mordant, wood and leather preservatives and circulating cooling water treatment.
4. It can be used for production of lithopone and some other zinc salts.
5. For mineral separation, it can be used for ferrous metal flotation.
6. Zinc sulfate monohydrate is an important auxiliary raw material for viscose and vinylon fibers.
|Grade||Feed Grade||Industrial Grade||Granula|
|Zinc sulfate (ZnSO4·H2O)||% ≥||94.7||96||91.1|
|Zinc (Zn)||% ≥||34.5||35||33.0|
|Arsenic (As)||% ≤||0.0005||0.0005||0.005|
|Plumbum (Pb)||% ≤||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Cadmium (Cd)||% ≤||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Crushed particle size (pass through 250μm-screen)||% ≥||95||95||----|
The zinc sulfate monohydrate is a white powder with good flow ability. The density is 3.28g/cm3. It is soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohols and insoluble in acetone. Zinc sulfate monohydrate is easily deliquesced in air.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag
Specifications: 25kg, 1000kg, 1200kg
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the zinc sulfate monohydrate , we are offering a wide range of copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, as well as copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper chloride, copper oxide and copper acetate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.