Chemical Formula: ZnSO4·7H2O
Molecular Weight: 287.56
CAS No.: 7446-20-0
HS Code: 28332930
UN NO.: 3077 Class 9
1. The zinc sulfate heptahydrate can be used for trace element fertilizer, preventing fruit seedling diseases and agricultural fungicides.
2. Feed additives or food additives etc.
3. Electroplating agent, printing and dyeing agent, mordant, wood and leather preservatives and circulating cooling water treatment.
4. It can be used for production of lithopone and some other zinc salts.
5. For mineral separation, it can be used for ferrous metal flotation.
6. Zinc sulfate heptahydrate is an important auxiliary raw material for viscose and vinylon fibers.
|Grade||Industrial Grade||Feed Grade||E-plating Grade||High-purity|
|Zinc sulfate (ZnSO4·7H2O)||% ≥||96||98||98.5||99|
|Zinc (Zn)||% ≥||21.6||22.2||22.35||22.43|
|Arsenic (As)||% ≤||0.0005||0.0005||0.0005||0.0005|
|Plumbum (Pb)||% ≤||0.001||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Cadmium (Cd)||% ≤||0.002||0.001||0.002||0.002|
|Crushed particle size (pass through 800μm-screen)||% ≥||----||95||----||----|
The zinc sulfate heptahydrate is colorless or white orthorhombic crystal which is particles or powders with no smell and astringency. It will be weathered by dry air. All crystal water will be removed under 280℃. And the zinc sulfate will resolve under 500℃.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag
Specifications: 25kg, 1000kg, 1200kg
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the zinc sulfate heptahydrate , we are offering a wide range of copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, as well as copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper chloride, copper oxide and copper acetate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.