Chemical Formula: MnSO4·H2O
Molecular Weight: 169.01
CAS No.: 10034-96-5
HS Code: 2833299090
UN NO.: 3077 Class 9
1. Feed additives: it can provide trace mineral element for animals.
2. For agriculture, manganese sulfate can be used as micro-element fertilizer and pesticides, because it is the catalyst for plant chlorophyll synthesis.
3. The manganese sulfate is the dryer of the printing ink and oil paint and the catalyst for fatty acid synthesis.
4. It can be use to produce manganese compound, electrolyze manganese metal and manganese oxide. The manganese sulfate can also be used as the raw material of the zinc manganese dioxide dry cells.
5. Manganese sulfate can be applied in dyeing, printing and dyeing, paper making, ceramic coating and medical industries etc.
|Grade||Feed Grade||Industrial Grade||Granula|
|Manganese sulfate (MnSO4·H2O) content||% ≥||98||98||92.45|
|Manganese sulfate (calculated by Mn) content||% ≥||31.8||31.8||30.0|
|Arsenic (As)||% ≤||0.0005||----||0.005|
|Plumbum (Pb)||% ≤||0.001||----||0.001|
|Cadmium (Cd)||% ≤||0.001||----||0.001|
|Water insoluble||% ≤||0.05||0.04||----|
|Iron (Fe)||% ≤||----||0.004||----|
|Chloride (Cl)||% ≤||----||0.005||----|
|pH (100g/L solution)||----||5.0~7.0||----|
|Fineness (pass through 250μm-screen)||% ≥||95||----||----|
Manganese sulfate is tiny reddish crystals belonging to monoclinic system. The density is 2.95g/cm3. It is easily soluble in water but insoluble in ethyl alcohol. The aqueous solution is nearly neutral.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag Specifications: 25kg, 1000kg, 1200kg
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the manganese sulfate , we are offering a wide range of copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, as well as copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper chloride, copper oxide and copper acetate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.