Chemical Formula: CuCl2·2H2O
Molecular Weight: 170.5
CAS No.: 10125-13-0
HS Code: 28273990
UN NO.: 2802 Class 8
1. The copper chloride can be applied as catalyst in chemical reactions such as halogenating reaction of hydrocarbon, oxidizing reaction of organic compounds etc.
2. It can be used as mordant, dye, stain, wood preservatives in printing and dyeing industry.
3. For oil industry, copper chloride can be used as deodorant, desulfurizing agent and depurant.
4. In water treatment, it can be applied as water disinfectant.
5. Copper chloride is a kind of pesticide in agriculture.
6. It can be used for production of glass, ceramic, pigment, oxidizing agent and metal refining etc.
7. This compound can be used as analytical reagent.
|Grade||Industrial Grade||Anhydrous Copper Chloride|
|Content (CuCl2·2H2O)||% ≥||98.0||----|
|Content (CuCl2)||% ≥||----||98.0|
|Copper (Cu)||% ≥||36.0||46.0|
|Iron (Fe)||% ≤||0.02||0.02|
|Zinc (Zn)||% ≤||0.02||0.02|
|Acid insoluble||% ≤||0.02||----|
|Water Insoluble||% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|pH (5% Solution)||% ≤||3-4||----|
The copper chloride is a green-blue powder. It is a rhombic dipyramidal crystalline compound. Copper chloride will be deliquesced in wet air and weathered in dry air. It will lose the water when the temperature reaches 70 to 200 ℃. this compound is easily soluble in water, ethyl alcohol and methyl alcohol, slightly soluble in acetone, ethyl acetate and diethyl ether. The solution is acidic when being tested by litmus. The relative density is 2.54. It is toxic and stimulating.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the copper chloride , we are offering a wide range of copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper oxide, as well as zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate and ferrous sulfate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.