Chemical Formula: CuSO4·5H2O
Molecular Weight: 249.66
CAS No.: 7758-99-8
HS Code: 28332500
UN NO.: 3077 Class 9
1. In agriculture: the copper sulfate can be used for the preparation of fungicide and Bordeaux mixture which is a pesticide with copper. These pesticides have the functions of killing the fungus and preventing fruit tree diseases.
2. For aquaculture: it can be used to prevent fish disease as well as remove algae from rice field and pond.
3. Trace element fertilizer: can be used to promote the crop growth.
4. Micro-element additive in animal feed.
5. Electrolyte for copper electrolysis refining process.
6. Non-ferrous metal flotation: work as an activator or inhibitor in flotation operations such as gold or lead-zinc mines.
|Grade||Flotation Grade||Industrial Grade||Feed Grade||Electroplating Grade|
|Copper sulfate (CuSO4·5H2O)||% ≥||96||98||98.5||99|
|Copper (Cu)||% ≥||24.5||25||25.1||25.2|
|Sulfuric acid (H2SO4)||% ≤||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2|
|Water Insoluble||% ≤||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.1|
Copper sulfate is a massive crystal with irregular shape and size. The color can be dark blue or light blue which is translucent. It is quite fragile so that it is easy to be cracked and dissolve into the water. The copper sulfate is odourless, bitter in taste and astringent. CuSO4·5H2O is very stable under normal pressure and temperature (NPT). It is not easy to be deliquesced. But it will gradually be weathered by dry air.
Packaging bag: plastic woven bag which is lined with plastic moisture barrier bag
Specifications: 25kg, 1000kg, 1200kg
Kangtai offers various sulfate compounds and copper compounds, besides the copper sulfate , we are offering a wide range of zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, as well as copper oxychloride, copper carbonate, copper chloride, copper oxide and copper acetate. These chemical compounds can be used as additives, trace element fertilizer, herbicide, fungicide, pesticide, catalyst, preservative and so on.